Fletchers Engineering is an rapidly expanding Engineering Company based in Manchester. We provide services to a large range of high end clients throughout the UK.
Our clients include David Lloyd Leisure Centres, Odeon Cinema's, Living Venture Restaurants, Total Fitness Gyms, to name but a few and our client base is spread across the UK including Scotland & Ireland.
We continue to grow and expand in the building services & construction industry and we believe this is due to our consistency in providing an excellent service to a varied and specialised client base.
We've been trading for over 30 years and are consistently growing & expanding in all areas of the business, in particular our bespoke Technical Services Department.
Air Conditioning Engineer Job Role & Responsibilities
• Test, service and repair a wide variety of equipment
• Fault Finding
• Offering advice and technical support to customers
• Reporting directly to the Technical Service Manager
Air Conditioning Engineer Required Skills & Experience
• NVQ Level’s 2 & 3 or equivalent
• F Gas Cat 1
• Electrical experience preferable
• Must have installation skills
• Working with a range of systems split type units to VRV/VRF to water chillers
• Good communication skills
• Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
Fletchers Engineering offer a competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) as well as the following:
- 40 hours per week with overtime available
- Company vehicle and mobile phone/tablet
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
We offer an exciting opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer looking to enhance their career with training programmes and opportunities to advance within this field.
Please check out our website for further information - www.fletchersengineering.co.uk
Please click the apply button now!
Overtime & call out