Agile Project Manager with a successful track record of managing enterprise solutions is required to ensure successful implementation of a new CRM solution (MS Dynamics 365 CRM) to replace the current legacy one.
Agile Project Manager is required to work with key partners and the project workstream leads to define and deliver the corporate CRM roadmap and ensure key transition products are identified and delivered. You will lead a cross-functional team including solution architects, data architects, BA’s, consultants and service providers as well as manage 3rd party vendors and service providers to ensure successful implementation of MS Dynamics 365 CRM system.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in implementing enterprise solutions (ERP / CRM) in a regulatory environment;
- Detailed understanding of Agile delivery methodology and principles;
- Proven ability to lead engagement and communication with stakeholders at all levels internally/externally and to influence others
- Experience of working in regulated environments with evidence of strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills;
- Demonstrable experience of successful change management, risk assessment and governance within a complex and highly political environment;
- Experience of leading large, diverse teams across multiple workstreams;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and evidence of strong networking skills.
- Experience within public sector (Education, Health, Government, etc) is preferred.
Company offers competitive salary, 30 days holidays + 8 days bank holidays, flexible working + other bens.
My client is a registered charity.
plus 30 days hols + bens