Experian are currently recruiting for an Agile Delivery Manager to facilitate the delivery of infrastructure requests, engaging engineers from other towers together in agile teams, removing blockers and communicating delivery. Educating people across EITS in agile. Supporting infrastructure deliveries as a servant leader and providing Experian IT Services wide scrum and agile leadership.
• Running sprint ceremonies to deliver against the sprint objectives and the overall Demand and Delivery objectives
• Ensure front door infrastructure request are cascaded effectively into scrum and kanban teams and assists in tracking/removing blockers
• Coordinates with aligned PMs to ensure effective delivery in line with wider portfolio activities
• Assists with ad-hoc project coordination of cross-team dependencies and alignment with wider strategic programs
• Ensure alignment and provides leadership of the wider Experian/EITS Agile framework(s)
• Drives continual optimisation of departmental agile capabilities, morale and environment to their aligned line manager(s)
• Leads the tracking, reporting and on-going optimisation of agile processes within Infrastructure team, including operational KPIs
• Lead an agile development environment, with a team of infrastructure backgrounds, to ensure a mutually supported environment
• Act as a 'Servant Leader' enabling the team to be successful and helping to build self-organised, highly motivated teams
• Maintaining an open, collaborative and adaptable culture in the team - always challenging yourself and the group to adapt and grow in a changing business and technical environment
• Manages differing (and often competing) requirements from multiple stakeholders and regions to judge the priorities overall
• Operates a productive network of contacts throughout the Experian matrix
• Adhere to all regulatory requirements within role responsibility and escalate issues quickly.
• Pro-actively identify risks and make recommendation to mitigate these.
• Understand and adhere to specific regulatory obligations and company policies and procedures.
• Has expert knowledge/certification of agile processes and tools and can balance this with the requirements of a large organisation still on its agile journey
• Working Kanban experience
• Has good knowledge of agile techniques and PM frameworks
• Experience of hands on scrum master role, including kanban teams.
• Ability to apply agile principles in a practical manner
• Working knowledge of infrastructure builds e.g. server builds, network changes an advantage