Agency Care Assistant
At The Care Bureau, we are looking for reliable, dedicated and flexible experienced care workers, for agency work in residential homes, care homes, and nursing homes.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced carer to have more variety in their working day and to help expand care knowledge by working with different clients.
Responsibilities for Care Worker
- Personal care, dressing, washing, toileting (management of bodily functions)
- Assistance with medication
- Helping the client in and out of bed
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists, stand aids, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting with daily chores
Shift patterns may vary, but tend to be:
Earlies - 7am - 2pm
Lates - 2pm - 9pm
Long Days - 7.30am - 9.30pm
Nights - 10pm - 7am
Come and be the highlight of somebody's day by joining our very special team.
If this sounds like the job for you, call our recruitment team on 0800 080 3035 or apply online.
INTERNAL CODE - INDSP / KCOA
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Transportation Allowance