Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Massey Ferguson® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Aftersales Pricing Centre of Excellence Lead
Reporting into the Manager Parts Pricing EME, you will be responsible for leveraging best practice utilisation of a new Global Pricing platform and enriched data structures to co-ordinate, guide, and assist with the implementation and adoption of the new Global Pricing platform, pricing strategy implementations and margin improvement for our regional Aftersales pricing strategies.
The optimisation of standard margin performance through taking an active role in the development & execution of the AGCO Parts Pricing Strategy, utilizing technical value driver and competitive data to determine credible, profitable prices for both AGCO and its Distribution partners.
This role requires an excellent understanding on the methods of pricing and the financial impacts and / or risks of actions taken or not with the ability to analyse and tracking margin trends and communicate appropriate remedial actions where required with our regional pricing leads.
Hands-on, task driven activity is combined with the ability to take a strategic overview and consider the long-term effects of current pricing policy and to adjust as necessary. Thus, a working understanding of economic and financial principles is required along with basic accounting principles.
This role requires an excellent understanding of the parts business and the way in which competitors operate in the market. An ability to make sound financial judgments based on knowledge of economic principles, has to be combined with a keen understanding of market opportunities to be able to make balanced assessments and judge risks.
This role requires the ability to offer Pricing guidance to regional Pricing leads situated in several locations and as such needs the ability to successfully cultivate this relationship despite formal reporting not existing. Previous experience in Pricing Strategies, Value pricing concepts, Competitor tracking, Price positioning and cost recovery is essential.
- Working closely with the Manager Parts Pricing EME to develop a Centre of Excellence support to all Regions, leveraging enriched data sources and Pricing Platform functionality to drive best in class Pricing Strategy across AGCO regions. Responsibilities will include:
- Close working and assistance with the regional Pricing leads
- Monthly KPI reporting on Region strategies, Pricing Journey, margin improvement and achievements
- Drive and report on utilisation of technical value driver relationships to set credible, market-related prices including identifying AGCO data gaps and workshops to improve AGCO value driver automation
- Competitive price and elasticity analysis, working with internal and agency researchers
- Product and Customer segmentation strategy implementations with Regions in accordance with AGCO pricing strategies
- Demonstrated experience and ability in a Pricing role within a B2B2C business environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills (expectation is to be a skilled in MS excel)
- Degree in Economics, Statistics or Marketing preferred
- English language mandatory, other European language is beneficial (Portuguese or Spanish)
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
- Basic salary: £Competitive
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- BUPA Healthcare
- Holiday trading
- Online retail discount portal
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!