Temp to Perm career opportunity!!!
WB Employment are currently recruiting for a leading supermarket’s warehouse that is based in the Chepstow area.
We are looking for experienced Warehouse Operative’s to join an ever-expanding warehouse team. We are looking for candidates that have a proven track record of sticking power; ideally 5 plus years with one employer and experience/transferable skills.
This is NOT just another temporary job, this has to be a long term choice that you fully commit to, resulting in a permanent contract with our client and other perks.
If you are successful (attendance and work rate), the client will offer you a permanent contract and your pay will increase substantially. Overtime is also available at an increased pay rate. You will also qualify for a store discount card etc.
As a Warehouse Operative your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Order picking onto pallets using a voice pick system.
- Driving lollops around the warehouse
- Physically pick up the order items and place onto the pallets before wrapping to send off to distribution.
- General warehouse duties.
- You will be working 5 days of the week, including weekends and bank holidays. Rotas will be given so that candidates have plenty of prior notice regarding what days they have off.
- There is a level of fitness required for this role, so please ensure that you can lift up to 20KG.
The successful candidates MUST have at least 1 year’s warehouse experience within a similar role.
You will be working afternoons - 3pm-11pm- Pay Rate of £8.71 per hour Rising to £12.27 when taken on permanently by client.
The successful candidates will need to attend a week-long induction which will be 07:00-15:00 Monday to Friday prior to starting on their desired shift the week after.
Immediate starts available!!
***PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET TO AND FROM THE JOB LOCATION WITHOUT RELYING ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT BEFORE APPLYING AS THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS NEAR TO THE JOB LOCATION***
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Annabel on 07540742299 or alternatively apply to the advert online.