Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 7,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located around the world. Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
The double digit growth Dematic has experienced year on year for the last 5 years is in no small part down to the outstanding relationships it has with existing customers and the ability to deliver solutions that support those customers with their growth requirements.
The Aftermarket Proposal Manager will play a critical role in managing these relationships as well as defining and delivering the new solutions by being involved in all aspects of quoting project opportunities for the supply & installation of upgrades & enhancements to existing Dematic systems.
- Be the principle point of contact for designated accounts for all Enhancement sales opportunities
- To maintain good relationships with existing customers, as well as potential customers, through provision of a high quality service
- To maintain and improve Dematic’s image as a world class leader, by adopting an honest, professional and attentive approach
- To liaise with BS Sales Managers, BS Key Account Managers and CS Account Managers to identify new Enhancement sales opportunities
- To liaise with, and interpret, customers’ requirements and initial requirements into;
- Project solution
- Project layout
- Project programme
- Costing sheet and offer document
- Verify unit cycle times, system throughput, and initial dimensional requirements
- Liaise with internal engineering departments and external sub-contractors to further develop the project definition
To be successful in this business challenging and very rewarding opportunity we are looking for an individual who:
is qualified within an engineering discipline, has a thorough understanding of automated warehousing and and the development of solutions that support them, but above all has a focus on customer and the desire to provide an innovative solution to them