Monday - Friday - hours 8am - 5pm
Full time, temporary - ongoing
Would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest-growing building companies? The company believes in providing best customer service and built their brand and reputation based on "honest working" relationship. Are you an experienced administrator who likes a challenge and is able to pick up tasks quickly?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the manager and to effectively assist the team. The working environment is friendly and face paced.
- Hourly rate of £9.50-£11 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- Supporting management team
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Supporting the team with all admin duties
- Data processing of information both electronic and hard copy whilst meeting the GDPR and contractual requirements
- To provide a professional customer service to external clients
- Meet Health & Safety and Compliance policies at all times
- Admin experience
- Exceptional customer service
- Team player
- Good eye for detail
- Experience working in similar role
If you are interested in the role and have experience working in similar role - please contact Patryk Spalek from Randstad Leeds Office on 01132186900, alternatively apply on the website and we will be in touch, should you be shortlisted.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£9.50 - £9.50 per hour