- Timely and consistent reporting of risks identified in service/utility information
- Ensure all client Work Orders are updated accurately and closed within Levels of Service
- Accurate booking of Stores and Van Stock&;
- Accurate and timely update of payroll, timesheet and key HR data&;
- Support Team Leader in delivering continuous improvement
- Work flexibly and carry out any reasonable duty requested of you
- If required, submit Timesheet, Holiday, Payroll and other data
- Support Planners, by managing Customer expectations and provide excellent Customer Service&;
- High level of IT literacy&;
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in seeking and sharing information
- High levels of written and verbal literacy, easily able to engage with others at all levels
- Able to display the highest levels of Confidentiality and Data Protection compliance
- Computer-based office/business administration experience
- Timesheet or Payroll management experience
- Use of web based and local corporate systems to record and seek information
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together.