Administrator / Stores Operative
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
• Strong administration skills are vital for this role.
• Previous spreadsheet / Excel experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• Hard working and dedicated.
• Computer literate.
• Previous stores / stock / warehouse experience advantageous
Your duties will include...
• Being first point of contact for incoming calls to the business
• Taking sales orders and passing to the relevant department.
• Inputting information onto spreadsheets
• Assisting in the stores department – this may requiring picking/packing/inspection.
• Dealing with customer queries.
• Loading orders onto the inhouse system.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.
Salary dependent on experience