Global Guardians offer bespoke, cost-effective, low-risk vacant property security solutions to protect commercial and residential buildings. We take care of vacant properties by placing live-in guardians into the empty space to secure the buildings. Empty buildings are restored to life and provide temporary cost-effective living space for working professionals affected by the expensive rental market.
Quality Assurance Administrator – Global Guardians Ltd
To provide high standard of administrative support to enable the Quality team to work within a framework of continual Quality Improvement. To coordinate the Global Guardians Complaints and Compliments policies ensuring a high level of quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of reviewing and assessing current operation systems and processes
- Checking monthly and key holding inspections for our client
- Experience of checking and proof reading new property documents ensuring they are complete
- Experience of dealing with high levels of documentation
- Sending issues to Facilities Management department and Account Managers.
- Experience of undertaking key audits.
- Vehicle inspections.
- Experience of attending viewings with inspectors, Account Managers and Business Viewing officers.
- Sit with departments to see their processes and daily tasks and write reports on these on a monthly basis.
- Experience of raising non-conformities.
- Assist with Quality Supervisors daily tasks when required.
- Experience of investigating, resolving and report on all complaints and compliments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Highly personable and builds relationships with ease
- 4 years UK driving licence
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time (Monday - Friday) 9:30am - 5:30pm