We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join us at our Langwathby site for a 4 months FTC on part-time basis. This role is ideal for an individual who is organised, confident and results driven.
As an Administrator, you will be tasked to support the site management team in the administration of all site requirements through the maintenance of accurate information/records to achieve legal compliance, effective information flow, feed safety, and a safe working environment.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are: -
- Maintain records and inform site operational management of any concerns that the data indicates.
- To support the weighbridge with all associated tasks.
- Prioritise workload to ensure provision of information is timely and accurate.
- Ensure that the achievement of food safety is always a priority.
- Maintain Staff training and development records.
- Maintain Production records for Quality Assurance.
- Maintain records for continued compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental Law and Policy.
- Assist with the site Continuous Improvement Programme and encourage a culture of engagement across the team.
- Communicate with other functions to understand and ensure expectations are met.
- Maintain records to support achievement of all hygiene standards.
- Maintain site personnel records.
- Data input and spread sheet maintenance.
- Dealing with non-raw material suppliers ordering items and maintaining a cost tracking sheet.
- Maintain sickness and absence records for all mill employees.
- Procurement of site consumables.
As Administrator, you will be responsible for various administration tasks onsite. As part of this, you will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Word.
- Good telephone manner.
- Must have previous experience in an admin role.
- Delivering a high standard of output.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Problem solving.
- Communications to groups and all levels in business.
- Report generation and data interpretation.
Ideal hours for this role will be 6am - 10am Mon to Friday and 6am to 12 noon on Saturday. Due to business pressures and priorities these hours may change.
This role has a mixture of desk and production located activities.
ABN is the UK’s leading manufacturer of pig and poultry compound feed providing products and complementary solutions to the livestock industries. Eleven feed mills nationwide manufacture more than 2 million tonnes of feed every year. ABN is part of AB Agri, an animal nutrition and agricultural services business, part of Associated British Foods plc. For more information please visit www.abn.co.uk
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
Should you be successful after application, to be moved forward for an interview, please discuss with your AB Agri contact any reasonable adjustments to the interview process that you may require.See our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy