When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident Administrator to support in the control and day to day smooth running of our Witherleys office based in Nuneaton.
About the role
You will be reporting into the Administration Manager, this role delivers professional, customer focused administration for our Witherley Division.
Elements to the role include:
- Answer phones and direct the call to the relevant person or take messages
- Cross reference haulier tickets with quarry tickets
- Retro haulier tickets pay haulier and grn quarry tickets
- Retro and grn supplied and delivered invoices
- Seek assistance as required to develop understanding and invoice customers correctly and on time
- Develop awareness of priorities and ensure deadlines are met
- Deal with queries seeking advice as required
- Request credits from suppliers
- Process credit notes and amending grns where required on corresponding invoices
- Cross reference supplier ex works invoices and deal with queries
- Contribute with information in admin meeting
- Contribute to teamwork effort and share information
- Take responsibility for personal development. Constantly seek opportunities to develop knowledge and experience both on the job and through agreed courses with line management
- Using experience gained to work largely without supervision and at required pace
- Comply with all company rules regarding employment especially Health and Safety
What will you bring?
- Well organised
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving
- Team spirited
- Previous office experience
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
Competitive plus benefits