Would you like to work for a large, expanding company? Are you an experienced administrator with facilities with facilities experiance looking for work?
If so, hit the apply button!
- Free parking
- Rate of £9.50 per hour
- Down to earth working environment
- Supportive managment
- Modern office
Main duties -
- Helpdesk operator / Work Scheduler
- Distributing work efficiently to the correct engineering workforce
- Monitoring the status of all jobs on a daily basis and reassigning priorities as required
- Preparing and distributing reports to the required frequencies: daily, weekly,monthly
- Liaising with engineers regarding job completions
- Raising purchase orders
- In putting job status updates, comments, reports and completion information
- Taking telephone calls and distributing
- Customer Service
- Help desk
- Experience working in a similar role
If you are interested in above role please call Patryk Spalek on 01132186900 or apply on this website. Please note interviews will take place next week and this role is to start ASAP.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£9.50 - £9.50 per hour