Jones & Co Independent Financial Advice
Job Description – Experienced Financial Services Administrator
Post: Experienced Financial Services Administrator
Salary: TBC £18,000 -£22,000 p/a based on experience, full-time or part time (potential for pro-rata, minimum 14 hours required)
Hours: Office Hours 37.5 hours p/w
60 minutes lunch break
20 Days (140 hours) holiday entitlement Plus bank Holidays.
and Christmas close down
Open Hours Monday – Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Responsible to: Director – Mark Jones
As the company continues to grow at pace, we are looking to recruit an Experienced Administrator, within the Financial Services sector to join our dynamic team here at Jones and Co in Chesterfield town centre. Previous experience with banking/estate agents will also be acceptable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Director and
Financial Advisors in the office with all aspects of administration.
- Contacting clients to confirm appointments for advisors and ensuring that a welcome pack is ready for the initial meeting
- Reviewing client information, inputting data on Intelligent Office and preparing a new file for document collation
- Printing financial reports and various advisor research documents in readiness for client appointments
- Contacting clients to update personal contact details or to action requests such as a withdrawal from an investment/pension or supporting clients with provider banking information for increasing funds
- Delivering a ‘front of house’ service for visitors and clients to the business
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls in a professional manner and directing to the most appropriate individual
- Supporting compliance procedures in administration
- Ensuring that knowledge and competence stay up-to-date by completing and successfully passing the necessary web learning provided
- Maintaining client database. This will need a high level of confidentiality and adherence to the code of practice including data protection rules within the industry
- Filing of documents and maintenance of recording accurate client details on the database
- Supporting the accurate capture of lead sources including distribution of leads
- Providing general office duties, including photocopying, scanning, faxing, emails, ordering of stationery, advertising materials, letters, reports, post etc.
- Managing petty cash and accurate recording and reconciliation of the account
- Liaising with Pension/Investment/Protection providers to obtain relevant documentation for the advisor to progress the client file
- Supporting marketing activities such as involvement with the website and social media
- Consistently demonstrating a professional manner alongside the Director and Advisors
- Maintaining the offices to a clean and tidy standard, including raising any concerns that need addressing
- Preparing for quarterly one-to-ones and annual appraisals