We're looking for a confident, self-sufficient individual to join our dynamic facilities team!
We have a reputation for establishing a professional, positive working environment that encourages development and creativity. We want to encourage you to apply yourself and thrive in all aspects of your role. If you have excel in taking initiative, organisation or independent problem solving within a growing organisation, this may be the role for you!
- To assist the Facilities Team to optimise the management and servicing of our premises at KR Group.
- To deliver complex solutions to a wide range of challenges.
- To liaise directly with other departments and individuals to maximise communication.
- Respond proactively and efficiently to issues reported by staff regarding the premises and facilities
- Liaise with contractors to book in repairs and maintenance tasks as instructed by the Facilities Manager
- Meet and greet visitors professionally and pleasantly, as well as prepare meeting rooms with requested refreshments
- Manage and assist with various records and archives, undertake DSE assessments, assist with required compliance checks (e.g. fire alarms, generator, emergency lighting)
- Organise and update the car park diary and schedule, including booking visitor car park spaces, allocation of spaces to staff, and queries/issues raised by staff, enforcing of company parking policy
- Comply with regulations and procedures; health and safety, hygiene and fire prevention
- Demonstrate our ASPIRE values in all aspects of your work
- Undertake ad-hoc requests relating to the facilities of the premises
Administrator | Facilities | Admin | Reception | Administration
- Previous experience in an administration, e.g. data entry and organisation, keeping accurate records
- Ability in manual handling - pushing and carrying objects and use of ladders
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Valid UK Driving License
- Excellent communication and understanding
- Resilient, confident and self-sufficient individual
- Demonstrates quality problem solving through independent working
- Ambitious - breaking ground to help our customers enjoy a better, fulfilling retirement
- Supportive - relationships are key, and central to everything we do
- Personal - goes above and beyond to offer exceptional service
- Integrity - honest, true and transparent in all our relationships
- Responsive - deliver the right and best result to any challenge
- Expert - thirst for knowledge to be experts in our field
Basic Health & Safety and Manual Handling Training
The KR Group is a leading financial services group for those both in and approaching their retirement. The Group's main activities are equity release, estate planning, annuities and retirement planning. Subsidiaries of the Group include Key Retirement, Key Partnerships, and more 2 life. Between these companies, we offer products including equity release, retirement planning, and estate planning. Private equity owned by Partners Group, we lead the market in Equity Release. Retired homeowners cashed in more than £3 billion of property wealth in 2018 as the equity release market expanded at a record rate.
£16,550.00 - £16,550.00 per year
See Job Spec
See Job Spec