Are you an experienced Administrator looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we have a new role for an Administrator to join our team in Crayford. This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
Administrator responsibilities include:
Joining our team, the Site Administrator will be responsible for the efficient operation of administration systems including:
- Accurate and timely recording of data and information in all relevant systems.
- Undertaking the processing of timesheets and overtime for all temporary staff and uploading data ready for agency payroll and staff payroll.
- Provide robust HR support
- Provide support with the maintenance of the learning management system
- Assist with site admissions, including signing in of visitors, room bookings and deliveries.
- Assist in supporting Site Administrator with procurement
- Ensure efficient customer service making sure telephone calls are answered
The ideal Administrator:
- Knowledge of administrative processes and requirements
- Knowledge of finance administration
- Computer Literacy, including Microsoft Office package
- Experience working in an administrative role or finance administrative role
- Working with low levels of supervision
- Experience of working in a methodical and conscientious manner
In return for your hard work as our Site Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary; plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brand
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Administrator.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.