We are looking for someone to join our superb team as an Administrator or as we call it an Operational Control Centre Administrator. Based from our offices in Bellshill, Glasgow you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to join our business.
GEOAmey provide safe and secure transportation and custody services for prisoners and young people across the UK, providing a vital public service. Having recently been awarded a further 10-year contract we are seeking people to join our successful organisation where no two days are the same!
As our Operational Control Centre Administrator, you will play a vital role within the Operational Control Centre and in exchange for your hard work and professionalism you will receive an opportunity to work in a great team and a stable environment.
Responsibilities as our Administrator will include:
- Providing clerical support to the Operational Support Centre
- Data inputting of prisoner movement requests onto GEOtrack
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Processing and collating information through spread sheets and databases to assist the operation
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that accurate information is relayed to them
- Checking and validating information on the system ensuring it is accurate and evidenced
- Providing clerical support to the OCC
In order to be successful in this Administrator role you will need:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and the ability to work without supervision
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation Skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Adaptable to be able to meet the needs in an ever-changing environment
We are a professional organisation who take pride in providing the very highest level of care to ensure the physical and mental wellbeing and welfare of those in our custody. You will be truly making a difference every day, being part of a great team and receiving ongoing training and development. We take pride in our diversity and equality as demonstrated by our partnerships with charities MIND, Barnardo’s and Stonewall who influence and help improve our approach and policies.
Apply now to secure your future…