Location: Hamble, SO31
Apprenticeship: 12 months' apprenticeship
Position: 6 working hours /day, Monday to Friday
Salary: £135 /week
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and to build a long term career in business admin - no prior experience necessary, just a hard-working and can-do attitude!
Lilium Direct's clever job advertising platform helps companies to fill their vacancies by advertising on hundreds of job boards simultaneously and performing in depth CV searches of the UKs best job board databases.
Thanks to our continued success and ambitious growth targets, we are now expanding and looking to take on a junior administrator apprentice to help support the businesses development, with close coaching and guidance from senior management that respects their input and encourages new ideas.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and professionally handling their enquiries, taking accurate messages, and redirecting through to the necessary staff member.
- Managing online enquiries and providing web-chat assistance.
- Providing general receptionist duties to office visitors.
- Uploading job applicant details into our ATS software.
- Updating and recording data accurately in our CRM and Excel spreadsheets.
- Assisting with general marketing administrative duties.
- Providing general admin support to the sales team.
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge.
- Helping to manage external suppliers and third parties.
- Developing general business and administration skills with internal training.
Qualities and Experience:
- Hungry to succeed and develop a career within administration.
- Passion for establishing a long-term career and motivated by achieving excellence.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
- Able to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Must be a positive individual with a keen eye for detail.
- Must have some prior experience using Microsoft Office programmes and be confident using computers.
- Salary of £135 /week.
- Successful candidates will be working towards their Business Administration Qualification, with full funding and training provided.
- Working hours of 9am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday, with thirty minutes for lunch.
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, increasing by 1 day per years` service to a maximum of 25 days.
- Pension contributions.
- Team-building exercises.
- Full on the job training.
- Genuine opportunity to progress with the company.
As a growing business, year 1 will see you learning the ropes and becoming part of a lively and dynamic team, whereas year 2 will see you be supported into developing yourself as a more senior business administrator, taking on additional responsibilities and providing real opportunities to make an impact on the day to day smooth running of the company.
This role will be based at our new office in Hamble, Southampton, SO31 4QH, with free parking, excellent local amenities, and a regular bus / train service.
To express your interest in our vacancy for an Administrator Apprentice, please click on Apply to upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.