Administrator - 12 months temp position - Derby
- Produce and send Statements of Account to customers
- Support Collections team with customer correspondence, managing the inbox.
- Ensure all customer contact records are input to the ERP system
- Obtain, document and report customer promises to pay and any disputed amounts and escalate if necessary through the Marine dispute escalation process
- Build good working relationships and trust with all external customers and the Marine business representatives eg Logistics & Regional Sales teams.
- Maintain timely and accurate Customer account information to support local and business debt management meetings
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application to invoices (per SLA)
- Carry out the formal agreement process for Inter Group Sales Ledger balances with RR subsidiaries
- Complete bad debt write-off and write-ons for the team leader
- Create local procedures and keystroke instructions for tasks undertaken
- General admin duties
Skills and experience required.
- Strong office administration experience
- General understanding of IT
- Good level of experience with Microsoft Office
- Good excel skills (V-Lookup, Pivot tables etc)
- Accounts experience
- Credit Management experience
- ERP Accounts Receivable system experience.