- Timely and consistent reporting of risks identified inservice/utility information
- Ensure all client Work Orders are updated accurately andclosed within Levels of Service
- Accurate booking of Stores and Van Stock&;
- Accurate and timely update of payroll, timesheet andkey HR data&;
- Support Team Leader in delivering continuous improvement
- Work flexibly and carry out any reasonable duty requested of you
- If required, submit Timesheet, Holiday, Payroll andother data
- Support Planners, by managing Customer expectationsand provide excellent Customer Service&;
- High level of IT literacy&;
- Highly organised with ability to prioritiseconflicting workloads
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in seeking andsharing information
- High levels of written and verbal literacy, easilyable to engage with others at all levels
- Able to display the highest levels of Confidentialityand Data Protection compliance
- Computer-based office/business administration experience
- Timesheet or Payroll management experience
- Use of web based and local corporate systems to record and seekinformation
Make the journey. Leave alegacy.
Being part of Kier means livingour values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, andit’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring yourtalent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity toinvest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich anddiverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape yourworld together.