Administrator / Credit Control Accounts Team Administrative Assistant who has excellent administration and communication skills and works to a high level of accuracy is required for a well-established Company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
SALARY:Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Additional Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for anAdministrator / Credit Control Accounts Team Administrative Assistant who has excellent administration and communication skills and works to a high level of accuracy.
Working as the Administrator / Credit Control Accounts Team Administrative Assistant you will provide a pro-active administration support service to the Customer Accounts Team, responsible for all aspects of administration and customer accounts queries.
As the Administrator / Credit Control Accounts Team Administrative Assistantyou will report to the Credit Control Manager and will ideally have some previous experience in a customer accounts/credit control environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Credit Control Accounts Team Administrative Assistantinclude:
- Managing the accounts receivable email mailbox
- Dealing with all credit note request processing (rebates, price adjustments, credit and recharges)
- Copy invoice, credit note and statement requests
- Administration of price agreements and maintenances reports
- Creating consignees for group accounts
- Assisting the management accounts team with admin tasks on an ad-hoc basis
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience/background in a customer accounts/credit control environment would be ideal
- A high attention to detail, be able to work under pressure, and have a proactive, approach to your work
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work proactively with multiple teams and individuals
- Strong IT skills are essential
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Training will be provided as necessary
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk
Competitive + Benefits