Location: Sheffield Based – S3 9PE
Salary / Terms: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
40 hours per week
Minimum wage to start – reviewed regularly
Benefits: 21 plus statutory holidays (29 days holiday per year)
Employee Assistance Programme
On the job training
Accountabilities & Main Duties – in this role you will:
- Input information onto the company’s management information system.
- Assist checking engineers’ timesheets, worksheets and vehicle tracker information.
- Assist in any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the department.
- Carry out general office duties as filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Gain knowledge and experience of other roles within the Finance department
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
Education and Experience
Desirable– GCSE grade C/level 4 or above in Maths/ English;
Essential – experience of using Microsoft Office packages – Excel & Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Organisational Skills