A rising IT support company specialising in data infrastructure and a managed one-stop-shop solutions provider has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their team based in Five Ways, Birmingham.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Business Administrative Assistant to help them.
- Administration support to the management team
- Ensuring that all enquiries are managed in a friendly, helpful, professional and conscientious way via email, telephone calls and face to face
- Producing accurate and timely communication for customers through telephone calls, notice boards, post, email, social media and their website
- Coordinating the organisation of events and functions for both internal and external customers
- Supporting management team with projects and activities across the business, prioritising delivery according to business needs, maintaining continuous efficient workflow at all times and helping to drive coordination approaches with the management team
- Assisting senior management with organisation projects and workloads
- Supporting management during meetings by recording agenda and minutes including diary / meeting room management, liaison with key attendees, attending meetings, taking meeting notes and actions, follow up of progress
- Development of templates and portfolio management approaches and efficient information management practices
- Capturing milestones and information from groups, producing and maintaining action logs, development of status updates and progress information packs
- Developing and maintaining cooperative and effective working relationships with key stakeholders in the team
- Low-level procurement and quotation building
This is a Full-Time role (40hours)
- GSCE in Maths and English
- Experience in an office environment is essential
- Proven experience in a customer service area
- Proven experience of administration
- Competent administrative skills
- Confident in the use of the MS Office word processing and spreadsheet software
- Some experience of working with IT would be great but not essential
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and professionally and liaise with other professionals
- Ability to deal with difficult and potentially confrontational situations
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when addressing customer enquiries
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face
- On-Site Secure Parking
- Company Phone and Laptop (on completion of probation)
- Fuel expenses
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including: Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin, Office Manager, Secretary, Business Administration, will be considered.
16,000 - 18,000 per year