Administration Team Leader - Cardiff
This contract position is available with our market leading client in their Central Cardiff location.
The Administration Team Leader will be the face of the project providing updates to Managers, Directors and other Senior Stakeholders. The Administration Team Leader will allocate workloads across a small but busy team.
- Support practitioners with finding files and documents in network locations and on laptops and then migrating into the Document Management System
- Gather files from network locations and on laptops and migrate these on behalf of practitioners
- Provide assistance and guidance on best practise in using the Document Management System
- Assist generally with users issues, escalating to technical teams as required
- Providing a first class customer service - you will be the face of the project and talking directly to the business users
- Experience in a people management role
- Strong administration skills
This is a short term contract position starting January 2019.
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.