This team takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. And you'll be the one who makes sure things run smoothly.
This will involve day-to-day organisational work, data processing and analysis. Naturally, you'll need to be efficient and well organised, with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Working within a large Corporate Finance and Administration department and being responsible for invoice and data inputting, successful candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Administration/ Accounts/ Business Qualification preferred, although not essential
• Relevant office experience
• High attention to detail
• Inputting financial data quickly and accurately
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload
• Self-motivated and works effectively with minimal supervision
• Well organised
• Works in a structured, methodical manner
• Takes personal responsibility for resolving queries and issues
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
• Clear communicator
• Team player
The working hours are 08:00-16:30 Monday-Friday, however part time will be considered.