This team takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. And you'll be the one who makes sure things run smoothly.
This will involve day-to-day organisational work, data processing and analysis. Naturally, you'll need to be efficient and well organised, with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Buying Supplier Data Administrator
Within the Corporate Buying Department sits the Corporate Buying Administration Team (CBAT) who support the department’s New Supplier Management, Systems Support, Financial Planning and Analysis Functions.
CBAT are seeking an Administrator to join the team to specifically handle the New Supplier Management and setup - a team in its infancy with exciting opportunities for growth and development.
• Collating, sorting and verifying the accuracy of New Supplier Information and entering onto the system accurately and at speed. The team goal is to take administration tasks concerning New Suppliers from the desks of the wider department, centralize and create a hub of knowledge and experience for this process
• Following data entry procedures, keeping information confidential and complying with data integrity and security policies. The Administrator must be a confident communicator as there will be interaction with both internal and external personnel
• The role requires an individual with a consistently positive approach, high attention to detail and is passionate about quality
• The Administrator will be expected to demonstrate their ability to achieve and exceed department KPIs and run an organized and transparent desk to ensure the wider department is kept up to date with the progress of the New Supplier setup within agreed timeframes.
• The Administrator is expected to become an expert in their field and identify process improvements to aid the smooth running of the department.
• GCSEs or equivalent in Maths & English
• Strong excel skills
• Confident with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience in data entry, manipulation and interrogation of business data
• Experience of analysing data
• Comfortable dealing with complex data
• Ability to proactively work towards challenging deadlines through multitasking and resilience
• Able to work under pressure and deliver against short deadlines
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm