re you looking to work with a global leader in document storage? Are you looking for a new role with great benefits? If so read on...
Excellent opportunities have arisen to join our busy flexible workforce at Williams Lea.
- Weekly pay
- 28+ days holiday (pro-rata)
- On site free car parking
- Great team atmosphere
- Full training and support
- On site kitchen/canteen
- High street discounts and benefits
Pay Rate and hours:
Shifts are 4 on 4 off and will fall on some weekends. These shifts are fixed and do not rotate.
- Fixed Days, 4 on, 4 off:
- 07:00AM - 19:00PM
- £9.28 PER HOUR
- Fixed Nights, 4 on, 4 off:
- 19:00PM - 07:00AM
- £11.34 PER HOUR
- Perform various duties to enhance office organisation and efficiency while maintaining high standards of administration and compliance.
- Carry out clerical and technical tasks, such as scanning and processing documents.
- Data entry, input and filing documents
- Manual handling capabilities- boxes can weigh up to 25kg
- Brilliant time-keeping skills to ensure that all work is completed correctly and on time.
- Great communication skills and understanding of verbal and written English
- Good IT skills
- Excellent attendance levels and attitude
- Able to work well both as part of a team and individually
- Passionate about putting people first and you must have strong interpersonal skills
- A dedicated and positive attitude, with the ability to prioritise your workload and remain organised
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail are essential
- Experience in accounting, customer service, or the banking sector would be advantageous in this role
- Experience in a similar role is desirable; however, not necessary as full training will be provided
So, if this looks like the role for you, why not click apply today!
Please note successful applicants will be invited to attend a registration where you will be asked to provide 5 year address and employment check, financial probity and basic disclosure criminality check which we will apply for on your behalf. Should you foresee any issues with these checks please discuss at registration or by phone as soon as possible.
- Employee Events
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid Holidays
£9.42 - £11.51 per hour