Do you have office administration experience and an excellent telephone manner?
Can you prioritise your workload and manage your time effectively?
We are currently seeking a conscientious and proactive Administrator to join our dedicated team based in Birmingham. This is fantastic opportunity to advance your career and further develop your skills with a UK Top 20 chartered accountants.
We're looking for someone professional and collaborative who enjoys being part of a fast-paced working environment. The role is diverse and you will need to be flexible and keen to learn and be part of a growing environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Answering telephone calls, screening and directing as required
- Promptly taking and relaying messages
- Managing office administration effectively including the post, office equipment, stationery and office refreshments
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office environment, including meeting rooms and kitchens
Office Administration | Office Management | Administrator | Administration | Office Junior | Administration Assistant | Communication | Filing
- Experience of office administration including answering calls in a timely manner
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to build good working relationships with people at all levels
- Good written and verbal communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Trustworthy and reliable; takes ownership
- Have a careful and responsible approach with company resources
- Have enthusiasm and flexibility to work on a range of company projects
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Awareness of office health and safety
Our Birmingham office was established in 1989 and is based in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter, approximately 2 miles from Birmingham City Centre. The office currently consists of 30 staff including 3 Partners, 3 Directors and various senior managers, qualified and trainee accountants, offering a wide range of personal and corporate accountancy services to individuals and organisations throughout Birmingham and the Midlands.
Our client base is broadly split between the public and private sector. In Birmingham, our clients include:
- Health organisations -from clinical commissioning groups to acute hospital trusts
- Schools - from multi-academy trusts to single academy trusts and free schools
- Family and owner managed businesses - from start-ups to well-established enterprises
- international clients with UK subsidiaries
- UK clients with international subsidiaries
- Not for profit organisations
- Pension schemes
- Wealthy individuals and families.
As a result of this, we represent a wide range of clients from health organisations, local councils to charities, SME's, partnerships and sole traders.