Administration Assistant - We are pleased to be supporting an organisation providing highly specialised integrated, therapeutic residential care and education to young people. They are looking to recruit a proactive and adaptable Administration Assistant to join their team in Loddon, Norfolk. As the successful Administration Assistant, you will support the business, financial and admin functions of our organisation. In return they are offering a salary of £17,007 to £18,672 depending on experience.
- To provide welcoming and efficient reception services
- To deliver exemplary customer service
- To work closely with the Administrator and other members of the admin team
- To assist with a range of secretarial and clerical tasks
- To assist with a range of financial processes
- To contribute to the quality assurance of administrative systems
- To work within and adhere to company policy and statutory guidance
Skills and attributes required:
- Keen to gain or build experience working in a busy office environment
- Works on own initiative as well as part of a team
- High level of personal organisation
- Hard working with high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Strong computer / ICT skills
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A* to G, to include English and Maths
The Administration Assistant role is equally suitable for someone wishing to take their first steps into a career in business administration, or an experienced individual wishing to further develop their career. Training and the opportunity to gain a formal qualification will be offered.
You will be motivated to achieve the very best for the young people in our client's care and be relentless in your pursuit of excellence and attention to detail.
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours per week. On offer to the ideal candidate is a salary of between £17,007 and £18,672 per annum, dependent on experience and qualifications. You will receive 35 days paid holiday (to be taken in liaison with your direct Line Manager), free onsite parking and excellent opportunities for professional development.
Please Note: Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments are made dependent on a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: administration, admin, customer service, business administration
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.