Our client is a leading expert in data centres. Today's global information economy depends on data centers like never before. For more than 20 years, our client has served as an independent advisory body to all stakeholders in the industry responsible for the performance and availability of IT systems. They have helped the world's leading data center organizations design, build, maintain, and optimize their facilities, networks, and operations, while balancing costs, resources, performance, and efficiency in an ever-changing technology landscape.
They have offices in the U.S., Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, U.K., Spain, U.A.E., Russia, Taiwan, Singapore, Dubai, and Malaysia.
This is a 3 month internship with the potential to extend offering £22K - £25K depending on experience, based near to Liverpool Street
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The Sales and Marketing Intern is responsible for working closely with the European Business Development Team, Marketing and Technical Consultants on assisting with the day-to-day administrative tasks in the office.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
The Administrative Specialist is responsible for working closely with the European Business Development Team, Marketing and Technical Consultants on assisting with the day-to-day administrative tasks in the office.
- Providing full support and assistance to all the staff members
- Responsible for all logistics for Educational courses form insuring invoices are paid to booking hotels and dealing with all the administrative side
- Organising travel and accommodation for courses and events
- Processing Staff expenses for the region
- Handling Europe, Social Media posting through Oktopost · LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram strategy
- Database management
- Tracking Media postings
- Compiling Media database for EMEA
- Arranging meetings and itineraries
- Minutes of weekly and Monthly meetings – including tracking activities
- Data input, including post-event lead collation, input into sales force, lead tracking and card scanning
- General administrative support as determined by Managing Director, Europe
- Assisting Office Manager
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Social media skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferred French, German as a second language
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Travel required
- Ambitious and outgoing
What are the perks of working at this company?
- We are the global data centre Authority responsible for supporting the global digital infrastructure
- Travel across Europe
- Great team culture
- City location nr Brick Lane
- Growing company that’s the number one its chosen field
- Well respected and highly regarded workforce
- Opportunity to progress to a marketing or sales role
- Lots of options for career development