I am on the lookout for an Administrator / Document Controller to join my client on a long term contract based in West London.
This is a great opportunity to join a project in it's early stages, offering stability. You must have experience using various EDMS systems such as Aconex, Asite, 4Ps or BIW/Conject.
What are the benefits for you?
- Potential for a temp to perm opportunity
- Joining a busy company
- Based in a great location in West London
Roles and Responsibilities of an Administrator / Document Controller:
- Overseeing a Major construction project
- Archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication
- Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Liaising with other teams
- Must be an experienced candidate in document control
- Must have previous experience working on site or main office in construction
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be competent in using Excel
- Be organised and show a good work ethic and BE COMMITTED
- You must have experience using EDMS Systems
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on 0203 6800 650.
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.