Admin Assistant – Russian and English Speaking – Spider are advertising on behalf of a company who specialise in international recruitment, they are currently looking for an experienced Admin Assistant, who can speak both Russian and English, to support and assist their team.
This is a full-time position where the required core working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, where you will be computer-based working remotely.
As an Admin Assistant, you will provide support and assistance to the team making sure all documentation in regards to candidate registrations are complete, other duties include:
- Working with the team of consultants to ensure successful placements are made
- Successfully managing emails and other correspondence
- Building positive relationship with candidates in person and on the telephone
- Collect and process information and documents on candidates
- Communicating with clients and answering queries via the telephone
- Processing detailed documentation using Microsoft Word, Excel & Recruitment software
- Follow up requests for information on business services
- Assist the Russian recruitment consultants in their daily tasks
Skills and Attributes:
- Must be fluent in Russian and English.
- Experience working in a similar Administration based role in a fast-paced environment
- Calm, self motivated, with excellent problem solving skills
- Skilled multi-tasker able to work on a number of tasks
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing end to end tasks that require multiple touch points.
- Strong decision-making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement.
- The ability to learn quickly, work efficiently and accurately in order to meet deadlines, while following specific instructions and procedures.
- Accurate keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Great communication skills to effectively speak with clients and candidates
- Self motivated, focused and hard working
This Admin Assistant position is a full-time position working remotely from home. Salary on offer is from £19,000 to £21,000 plus bonus (depending on experience). The working day covers the core hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, but flexibility is required and working hours may occasionally include early starts and late evenings to accommodate our worldwide market and demand.
Career progression within the team possible to the right person.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications are open to those legally able to work in the United Kingdom.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: administrator, recruitment administrator, Russian, recruitment
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.