Are you an experienced Admin looking for a new opportunity?
The Ashgate Home Care
At Ashgate Home Care, we provide domiciliary care to people across the Derbyshire and surrounding areas. We provide care and support so that our customers have the peace of mind of continually staying independent in their own homes.
We are looking for an Admin Assistant who can join our growing and dynamic team and hit the ground running.
The position is part time working 9.30 till 2.30 Monday to Friday
The Admin Assistant role
- Responsible for inputting client's information onto the CM2000 software system
- Responsible for inputting care worker information onto the CM2000 software system
- Responsible for making a daily call to the Co-ordinator/person on call to establish any changes that have occurred
- Responsible for dealing with daily reminders on CM2000 for the renewal of staff training
- Assist the team Leader in the preparation of weekly rotas
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries, liaising with the relevant health care authorities as necessary
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers for uniforms, stationery etc. receiving approval at all times from the Manager before placing orders
- Provide clerical support to the Manager and, when appropriate other staff, including diary management, word processing which includes the typing of care plans and risk assessments, keeping up to date the staff training matrix, photocopying, filing and maintaining personnel records
- Responsible at all times for the petty cash float
The idealAdmin Assistant
- Computer literacy and Word Processing and Microsoft Excel skills
- Show compassion and is able to communicate on a high level
- Must have experience in administrative duties
- High attention to detail
- The successful applicant will need an Enhanced DBS check to which the cost will be met by the applicant
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your appreciated work as our Admin Assistant, you can expect a salary of £19,000 pro rata on top of a range of benefits.
We are looking for a passionate, reliable and friendly experienced Admin Assistant to join our team. If you feel you have the right skills to truly make a difference to peoples everyday lives then we would love to hear from you. Click Apply now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Pro Rata + Benefits