ConSpare Ltd are looking for an Admin Assistant to join their Operations Team in Pinxton.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Admin Assistant - The Role:
Are you an experienced Administrator with strong communication and organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and an enthusiastic attitude?
ConSpare is a well-established, family-owned company; a longstanding market leader in their sector yet continuing to grow and innovate. We now have a vacancy for an Admin Assistant, who will report to our Operations Director. This is a busy and varied full-time role supporting our Operations Director with supplier performance management, range development activities and continuous improvement and new project work. You will also be providing admin support to, and cover for, our Purchasing Administrator, as well as supporting the MD, managing reception and providing cover for our Facilities and Fleet Manager.
We are looking for someone who values our 'Make it better' approach and instinctively applies it to everything they do.
Admin Assistant - Main Responsibilities:
- Assist the Operations Director with supplier monitoring and performance management, range development activities and continuous improvement and new project work. Provide cover for the Operations Director for any customer service-related issues.
- Manage the administration process for exhibitions/shows under the direction of the Operations Director and the Marketing Manager.
- Support the Purchasing Administrator by checking purchase order acknowledgements and updating the system, inputting stock codes and providing cover in the Purchasing Administrator's absence.
- Provide cover in the absence of the Facilities and Fleet Manager.
- Manage reception.
- Take responsibility for the smooth operation of the organisation's telephone system.
- Provide administrative support to the MD, including creating organisation charts, compiling presentations, making meeting arrangements, booking hotels and flights and helping with event planning.
Admin Assistant -Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in varied administration role/s
- Sound knowledge of general administration processes and procedures
- Strong IT skills use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and procedures - desirable.
Admin Assistant - The Person:
- Professional and confident telephone skills
- Experience in purchasing and/or providing PA support - desirable
- Minimum A-C grades at GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- First-rate time management and organisational skills
- Confident, calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic team player with a flexible approach and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills; able to build strong working relationships.
We offer an in-depth induction programme and full training will be given.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme and free parking.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press 'apply' today!