Glasson Grain Ltd are looking for an Admin Assistant to join their growing team in Glasson Dock.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Salary: Starting salary of £17,500 per annum, dependent on experience - in addition to pension and SAYE schemes.
Location: Glasson Dock
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Based at Glasson Dock on the Lancashire coast, Glasson Grain Ltd is a long established player and trusted supplier to the agricultural supply trade. With a range of diverse activities including feed ingredient supply, fertiliser manufacture, grain trading, provender supplies, agronomy and shipping services we trade throughout the United Kingdom.
Admin Assistant - The Role:
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit an admin assistant to join our existing admin team. Your role is to provide support to the sales and management teams and to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the company. You may be asked to work additional hours during busy periods for which overtime rates will be paid.
Admin Assistant - Responsibilities:
- You will be predominantly working on our in-house computer system for which full training will be given
- Your duties will be varied and involve data input
- Invoice authorisation
- Order processing
- Standard office duties
- You will also be required to communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers by phone and email.
Admin Assistant - Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will work as part of a team as well as under your own initiative
- Be able to take direction from others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in an admin role is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in the Admin position at Glasson Dock, please submit a covering letter in addition to your CV detailing your specific experience and telling us why you believe you are the right candidate for this role.