Activities Coordinator and Creative Superstar -Woodlands House Nursing Home, London SW19
Pay: £8.50 per hour
Hours: 30 hours per week, working weekends on rota
From bistros to pubs, cinema rooms to spas - this isn’t your usual work environment! At Country Court Care we pride ourselves on setting the standard with award winning care services which exceed industry standards.
Are you confident, bubbly, outgoing and approachable? Are you looking for something more than just a job? Then why not join our family here at Country Court Care? A family-run company since it began in 1983; a family orientated employer with over 30 family-focused Homes. One of the Top 20 Large Care Group Winners in 2019 for Carehome.co.uk.
We want someone with creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking to organise and run events and activities for our residents in line with their passions and interests.
From pumpkin-carving, to budding gardening, choir singing and more- no two days will ever be the same as you support our residents to try new things and ensure they feel connected with their local community.
What you'll be doing:It's hard to capture everything but we've jotted down the key parts of your role below:
- Building relationships with the local community to fund-raise for your activities
- Manage your activities budget so that you get the most from it.
- Energy and enthusiasm to ensure you're creating excitement about the activities you're arranging.
- Getting to know our residents, their passions and interests so that you can create activities that will truly enhance their experience with us.
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous benefits which include:
- Up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression
- Brilliant training and development
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- A range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
Apply now:We’d love to hear from you.
Country Court Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
starting at £8.50 per hour