Activities Coordinator – Giving our residents the best, most rewarding experiences at our Lyle House Care Home, Roehampton, SW15
Hours: 30 Hours per week working weekends on rota
Pay: £8.70 per hour
From bistros to pubs, cinema rooms to spas - this isn’t your usual work environment so we’re not looking for ordinary people for our Lyle House Care Home.
At Country Court Care we pride ourselves on setting the 5* standard with award-winning care services which exceed industry standards.
Take a look at our home here: http://www.countrycourtcare.co/lyle-house-care-home-in-london
We want someone with creative flare and out-of-the box thinking to organise and run events and activities for our residents in line with their passions and interests.
From pumpkin-carving, to budding gardening, choir singing and more – no two days will ever be the same as you support our residents to try new things and ensure they feel connected with their local community.
What you’ll be doing: It’s hard to capture everything but we’ve jotted down the key parts of your role below:
- Building relationships with the local community to fund-raise for your activities
- Manage your activities budget so that you get the most from it
- Energy and enthusiasm to ensure you’re creating excitement about the activities you’re arranging
- Getting to know our residents, their passions and interests so that you can create activities that will truly enhance their experience with us
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rate
- Competitive pay rate
- Annual pay reviews
- Pension contributions
- Access to a range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
starting at £8.70 per hour