The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Leading the operations of the accounts team, ensuring best practice and data security at all times
- Managing the workload and quality of work completed by Finance Assistants
- Oversee the transactional processes, ensuring continuous improvement
- Maintaining & monitoring sales and purchase ledgers across multiple currencies
- Ensuring all month end checks are completed on time and accurately
- Taking ultimate ownership of the accuracy and correct treatment of all transactions for the companies within the group
- Liaise with other departments on behalf of Finance to maintain efficient working practices and ensure co-operative working.
- Management of Credit Control and debtor reporting
- Any additional duties as reasonably requested to meet business requirements
The individual will be required to:
- Lead by example, championing company policies and processes
- Review and support team member development
- Set clear expectations, provide feedback, praise and recognition where appropriate
- Empower staff to self-drive their learning and development
- Appropriately filter and accurately cascade information in a consistent and timely manner
- Delegate tasks responsibly and encourage autonomy
The successful Accounts Supervisor will have:
- Proven strong background of team management with a real enjoyment of team coaching and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage own time effectively and others
- Self-motivated with a positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to use initiative to help drive team performance
- Able to take ownership and see processes through from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to responsibly delegate
- Effective time and resource managing ability
- Ethical mindset and appreciation of confidentiality
- Able to inspire trust and confidence
The salary on offer is £28,000 - £30,000 plus a generous and impressive benefits package.
If you are a natural manager with proven experience at leading a team in a transactional environment then please apply now!
Our client is seeking an experienced team leader to join their business as an Accounts Supervisor based in Banbury.