- Bank cheques
- Maintain sales ledger integrity
- Post credit notes
- Print statements and update finance system for daily bank reconciliations
- Provide cover for daily bank reconciliation and month end reconciliations of bank accounts.
- Resolving queries
The successful Accounts Receivable Assistant fulfil the following:
- A proven background in a similar Accounts Receivable focused role
- Be studying AAT or ICM
- Be immediately available and able to start a role on the 7th of September
- Have strong processes/ computer systems experience including Microsoft Excel
- A proactive individual who will want to work closely with other members of the team to make improvements.
Great office environment and culture.
On-site parking available.
On behalf of a business based just south of Croydon I am recruiting for a temporary Accounts Receivable clerk to join the business of a temporary basis for 2-3 months.