Are you an experienced accounts person? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Are you comfortable dealing with accounts receivable and providing support to the corporate accounts function? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a multinational pharmaceutical and medical company?
We have a great opportunity to join an international market leader and support their finance operation. If you are knowledgeable, hard-working and proactive, you'll feel right at home in this small and friendly team.
This role is to support one part of the business which deals predominantly with hospitals and the NHS. In addition to the accounts function, you will also be liaising with customers about returns, credit notes etc so you will need to have some good customer relationship skills.
- On-site car parking and cycle storage
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Comprehensive training
- Discounted staff shop
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site gym
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 09:00AM -17:00PM
30 hours per week - would consider spreading over five days
- Accounts Receivable
- Managing a refund process by raising credit notes, tracking these and logging progress
- Handling queries regarding outstanding debt and invoices
- Research and review appropriate purchase orders and confirm funding for orders is in place
- Liaising with NHS customers to confirm account responsibilities and payer accountability
- Support central AR team which is based overseas
- Participate in monthly meetings with AR team to discuss issues and outstanding actions
- Confirm and clarify account information with accounts and hospital sites
- Maintain Customer Master Data in JDE via use of Global Master Data Tracker
- Possible involvement in projects
- Experience in Accounts Receivable / Finance environment
- Flexible approach in responding to a varied workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Experience with ERP system (JDE and/or SAP) would be useful.
- Supply chain experience
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Good social skills to work as a team player
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers and stakeholders
If this looks like the role for you, why not click apply today!
This role is a temporary position, initially for a six-month period to cover maternity leave.
£14.50 - £14.50 per hour