- Raising invoices with a high level of accuracy following the process of the customers requirements
- Allocate all payments correctly to Debtor Accounts
- Reconcile Debtor Accounts ensuring any discrepancies are investigated in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Agents both via email and phone where necessary to investigate/ resolve any queries and outstanding payments.
- Organise and plan workload effectively.
- Support the Accounts Receivable Supervisor with any ad hoc requirements/ projects.
- Regular communication with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the payment status and any queries/actions.
The successful accounts receivable clerk will have the following atributes and skill-set:
- Be passionate, highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Solid communication skills including a professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills enabling efficient multitasking and prioritisation
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work in a busy environment, handling high volume accounts
- Professional in nature and appearance with a flexible and positive attitude
- Able to be discrete and maintain confidentiality.
- A committed team player
- Previous experience of Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable desirable
Confident with use of Excel.
This role will suit an individual who has a keen eye with excellent attention to detail and accuracy, be is results driven & have has the ability to cope under pressure in a faced fast-paced environment. With the potential for permanent position and a company that promotes organic growth, this is an opportunity to really progress your finance career in the direction that you want.
Page Personnel are working exclusively with a leading marketing company based in the heart of Bristol. Established over 30 years ago, my client are looking to expand their busy finance team by recruiting an accounts receivable clerk initially on a 6 month contract with the potential for permanent and organic growth.