Are you looking for a career within an organisation considered a global leader in its field which offers great career development and opportunities?
Due to our continued growth within our EMEA Headquarters and our Finance Centre of Excellence we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Team Leader Accounts Payable to join our team based in Paisley.
The centre provides financial controllership in the region for two of the Thermo Fisher Scientific groups – Life Sciences Solutions and Special Diagnostics. We are responsible for a large number of entities reporting a total of $2 Billion of revenue per year.
- Leadership responsibility for process team with a span of control of 4 FTEs
- Responsibility for overseeing the delivery of departmental and operational metrics
- Performance management, coaching and resource optimization
- Responsible for the completion and accurate maintenance of all process documentation
- Lead Tier board and operational engagement sessions
- Business partner with other Finance teams to deliver end to end finance support to designated business
- Drive and lead PPI activities (Kaizens & JDI’s) as appropriate and regularly utilizes continuous improvement methodologies in daily work (small to medium projects
- Requires considerable experience in a high performing, high volume, results driven environment,
- Experience in international accounting environment with large multi-national.
- Clear understanding of accounting standards and guidelines.
- Profound knowledge of accounts payable processes and process improvement methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in written and oral English),
- German language highly advantageous
- SAP or JDE Oracle advantageous but not essential
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.