Job Title: Accounts Payable Opportunities – Talent Pool
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary: Competitive/ Benefits include bonus, double matched pension, private healthcare, annual salary review etc
To be successful in our Accounts Payable, you will have basic accounting understanding, and a natural drive towards process improvement. Ideally you will be AAT qualified, but this isn’t a necessity.
Within our Accounts Payable team, you may be asked to:
- Manage supplier invoice processing and reconciliation with PO
- Identify and resolve invoice discrepancies e.g. price or quantity differences by liaising with the owner in the CBUs
- Generate the payment run files to ensure all invoices paid on time and in full
- Support cash optimisation by forecasting the AP cash out forecast for several entities
- Liaise with suppliers over invoice queries and questions on payments status
- Ensure all supplier accounts are reconciled monthly
- Ensure employees are reimbursed for company spend in line with the expenses policy
- Ensure completeness and correctness of CBU accruals at month-end. Review the ageing of accruals and challenge the CBU if necessary
- Guarantee an effective internal control system in the Source to Pay and T&E process
- Support the AP Manager monitoring KPIs and identifying process improvement
This Role Offers:
A role in Accounts Payable at Danone offers you the opportunity for long term progression, including functional areas and from business to central support whilst also being exposed to numerous projects, in which you are empowered to deliver change. Also, you’ll also be given the opportunity to take on numerous learning opportunities and grow as a finance professional.
When we surveyed our teams upon what they enjoyed most about working at Danone, they listed the people around them, and we are proud of that culture. In 2016, Danone set up a new shared services team focussing upon excellence in Accounting/Reporting, Tax, Treasury, Internal Controls, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. The shared service teams work across all of our four market leading business units; including; Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia), Baby (Aptamil, Cow and Gate) and Nutricia Medical (Fortisip).
If you think a career at Danone might be of interest, click the link above to apply and you’ll be redirected to the Danone website, or you can contact our recruiter Joshua Voisey to discuss further.
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at www.danone.com.
Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us. We therefore support flexible ways of working wherever possible. Please let us know in your application if and how you would like to explore flexible working for this position.