- Responsible for the processing of supplier payments that have been approved for payment, adhering to agreed payment terms and providing expert advice relating to the processing and control of the Accounts Payable ledger
- Responsible for the process of payments to creditors and associated Supplier reconciliation
- Weekly and month end reporting for the Accounts Payable ledger for review by the Accounts Payable Team Leader. - This will include but not limited to exception reports and aged creditors
- Produce Management Information pack for all entities on a monthly basis
- Ensure that exceptions are fully investigated and resolved, for example cash not allocated or debit balances on Supplier accounts
- Undertake a range of administration duties, which relates primarily to the Payment of invoices and credit notes to suppliers
- Maintain a full record of Supplier reconciliations, ensuring that they are completed in accordance with policy, helping the Accounts Payable Administrators as required to complete the timetable
- Completion of Supplier reviews ensuring the correct parameters have been adhered to, to ensure payments can be made
- Develop and produce reporting and KPIs which reflect the performance of the Accounts Payable Ledger
- Assist in the change management of process and system projects that will impact the team and where necessary re-defining roles and responsibilities and amending process maps and procedures
- Suggest process, system and procedural changes that will continue to improve the service provided to Customers
The successful candidate will ideally be someone with junior level experience in Purchase ledger / Accounts Payable. Someone that wants to progress and develop with the business is essential.
On offer is a competitive market salary with a great holiday package and fantastic internal progression opportunities.
Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger clerk role working for a growing exciting manufacturing organisation in Merthyr Tydfil. offering great progression with a great market salary.