* Maintain multiple purchase ledgers across several of our entities.
* Assisting with weekly payment runs whilst thoroughly checking that all correspondence are accounted for and supported by third party documentation.
* Matching invoices with completed purchase orders and chasing internal customers where appropriate.
* Filing posted and paid invoices
* Dealing with internal invoice queries
* Dealing with supplier queries
* Reconciling statements
* Reconciling Bank Statements
* Batch payments (Both manual and file uploads)
* Other ad-hoc work as may be requested from time to time
The successful candidate for this Accounts Payable role must have:
* An understanding of the accounting fundamentals
* 'A' level or equivalent, 1st degree (finance/accounting), AAT
* MUST HAVE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAVISION EXPERIENCE
* Must be comfortable with Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft packages
* Good inter-personal communication skills
* Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- At least 3 years in a purchase ledger role
On offer to the successful Accounts Payable candidate is:
- Competitive salary
- Private dental
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Central London location
- Accountancy studies support
Based in The City of London, my client is seeking a pro-active team member to join the Accounts Payable Clerk with Navision on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for processing of invoices, payments and other information in a timely and efficiently manner.