We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Admin Assistant to join a busy team in a rapidly expanding retailer. Mountain Warehouse currently trades from over 362 stores including 75 stores across Europe & North America. We also have a thriving e-commerce site and trade through a number of online marketplaces, such as Amazon & Ebay, both in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will play a key role in ensuring Mountain warehouse purchase ledger department is a fully functioning and running smoothly day to day. You will be offering valuable support while gaining experience and training in an accounts payable department.
We are happy to consider part time/ full time for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the receipt of invoices either via email or the post
- Upload invoices into our capture / OCR system and then correct data fields as required
- Create supplier templates so match rates on future invoices are improved
- Process invoices including general ledger coding, VAT breakdown, store allocation and forwarding to correct department
- Supporting the team in coding costs correctly
- Assist with managing incoming emails
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
We would love to meet someone with
- High level of numeracy and strong IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
- Good spoken and written communication skills and initiative to problem solve
- Organisational and time management skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Open, friendly person who is proactive, keen to develop and work as part of a growing team
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Pension scheme (eligible after a probationary period)