Job Title: Accounts and Audit Supervisor
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a two partner practice of Chartered Accountants based in Central London.
They have a wide range of business and personal clients and pride themselves on superb client service from the time the client calls or enters their office to the time they receive their finished product of accounts or other advice.
The company has always maintained technical staff at different levels, abilities and experience to enable the work to be allocated to staff with the right skill set, whilst allowing them the opportunity to gain experience and develop in their careers.
The objective of this role is to prepare and be involved in accounts and audit assignments to completion and to support the managers in preparing more complex accounts jobs and audit assignments. You will also be supervising more junior staff both in the office and those which work remotely in outsourced locations.
- Preparation of final statutory accounts
- Carrying out company audits - Overseeing and assisting on company audits
- Assisting senior management with the delegation and undertaking of work
- Bookkeeping analysis (<10%)
- Other work including tax and credit analysis (10-20%)
- Some experience reviewing accounts is preferable but not essential
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent. Would consider ACCA students who have no more than 3 papers to complete
- At least 3 years work experience
- Some corporate and personal tax knowledge, from exams as a minimum
- Microsoft Windows platforms
- Microsoft Office
- Virtual Cabinet document management system
- IRIS practice suite
- SAGE Line 50/Xero/bookkeeping packages - good knowledge
- Other accounts packages - working knowledge and ability to extract reports
- Working knowledge of other common operating systems and software applications
- Extremely well presented
- Good attention to detail
- See projects through to completion
- Be polite and patient with clients at all times
- Good written skills for e-mails and letters
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well with others
- A professional demeanour
- Remain productive and take initiative during slow times
- Be able to multitask effectively during busy times
- Exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision
- Be enthusiastic and willing to work overtime when required
- File reviews on individual jobs
- Job assessments with job manager on all jobs over half a day
- Technical accuracy of product output
- Personal presentation
- Quality of e-mails and written correspondence
The job holder (s) will be reviewed after 3 months and then every 12 months in terms of their ability to establish and develop in this vital role.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter, and to receive an e-mail with contact info to have an informal and totally confidential chat.
Candidates with experience of; Senior Auditor, Audit Manager, Internal Auditor, Auditor, Senior Audit, Accountancy Auditor, Senior Accountancy Auditor, Audit Senior Finance Consultant, ACCA, AIA, ACA, CCAB qualified, AAT Qualified, Corporate Auditor, Company Auditor, Fraud Auditor, Compliance Auditor, Compliance, Operations Auditor will also be considered for this role.
£55,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year
depending on experience
depending on experience