- All elements of credit control
- Validating all; invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations
- Continuously building relationships and by reporting into site managers to enable smooth functioning of costing process
- Maintaining company's purchase ledger on accounts system.
- Ensuring that the VAT's correctly documented.
- Generating reports for stock, sales, aged debt etc.
- General ad hoc duties
The successful Accounts Assistant MUST have the below qualities:
- Strong systems knowledge
- Great work attitude
- Advanced Excel skills
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to make decisions independently
- Able to work as part of a team environment
The fantastic benefits for the Accounts Assistant are:
Friendly work environment
Access to on-site parking
Pension scheme - 5%
Staff retail discounts - up to 30%
Page Personnel are working with a leading UK business in Warrington to recruit for an experienced accounts assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. This role is looking for someone who is immediately available and has experience in all round accounts as well as credit control.