- Quilter Plc
- Type of Contract
- Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date
- 22 February 2020
As our Accounts Assistant you will work as a key member of the Accounts Payable team, carrying out core business as usual (BAU) tasks, such as processing and payment of supplier invoices, administering the staff expenses system, cleansing and utilising data from the e_procurement solution, monitoring and reconciling bank accounts, maintaining the fixed assets register, and various other administration.
We are currently recruiting for 3 vacancies all on a 12 month fixed term basis.About us
Old Mutual Wealth is proud to be part of Quilter, a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management around the world. We manage over £114.9 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers. We’re here to create prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow. We measure this not only by our ability to create wealth for clients, but also the positive impact we make on their lives and our broader contribution to the industry and society.About the role
Some of the key responsibilities and scope of the role are outlined below:
- Processing and/or querying supplier invoices.
- Matching purchase orders to receipts and invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements against invoices received/paid
- Preparing and reconciling the report for BACS payment runs
- Preparing paperwork for cross-border and same-day payments (TT’s and CHAPS)
- Managing supplier-business relationships
Further key responsibilities can be found in the attached role profile.About you
To be considered for this opportunity you would have gained working experience within a Finance or Financial Services environment and be competent in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel
You will have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships, alongside good time management skills with the ability to flex to changes in demands and priority.
It is desirable that you will have some experience of accounting and banking packages (JDE One World, PerfectCommerce, Bank Rec, Payments systems).Benefits
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.Core Benefits (Fixed Term Contract)
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
- Holiday: 24-26 days (depending on your grade)
- Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
- Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Benefit Allowance: A cash benefit allowance is payable in lieu of some of our core benefits
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Further information about this vacancy can be found within the job description below
Accounts Assistant role profile.pdfAccounts Assistant role profile.pdf